June 4, 2011

Well this is it.... the moment I have been waiting for!

I am SO excited to tell you that I will be on my flight in approximately 10 hours. I know that God is in all of this because I feel such a peace about going. God is amazing and has provided EVERYTHING I need and MORE! I cant wait to be able to update my next blog by telling you that I am IN Africa and I am sure there will be some stories to tell=) Thank you all for your support in prayer and financially. It has been a huge blessing.  Just continue to pray for safety and wisdom! I am really looking forward to just loving on these little kids. And being able to encourage the workers there. For now I will leave it at this but the next time I blog I will be there! Thank you all for everything! This verse (a very common verse) has been such a GREAT encouragement to me: Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." So excited to see what God has for me to learn! 

No comments:

Post a Comment